Body Training Studio Terms and Conditions
Body Training Studio Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. General Sales Terms
1. All purchases at Body Training Studio are final. Body Training Studio does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
2. Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits. Increase in fees applies to new contracts and passes only.
3. If purchasing packages require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
4. All memberships (unlimited passes, rendez-vous, class passes and contracts) are nominative and non-transferrable.
5. Single memberships (unlimited passes, rendez-vous, class passes and contracts) may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing a membership will be denied entry and forfeit their membership permanently.
6. It is the responsibility of the member to settle any unpaid participation to a class, workshop or other event at Body Training Studio. Body Training Studio reserves the right to suspend the member’s membership until the unpaid participations are settled.
7. It is the responsibility of the member to settle any negative balance on their Body Training Studio account. Body Training Studio reserves the right to suspend the member’s membership until the negative balance on the member’s Body Training Studio account is settled.
8. Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
9. To register or purchase from the Body Training Studio online booking system and to attend regular classes, you must be over eighteen (16) years.
10. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
1.1 Unlimited Passes, Rendez-vous & Class Passes
1. “Unlimited Passes & Rendez-vous” consist of unlimited memberships which are purchased with a single payment.
2. “Class Passes” “ Rendez-vous ” consist of 10-class passes or 40-class passes and Drop-in passes.
3. Any unlimited pass (except for presales, which give access to a new studio only) gives you access to unlimited classes & Rendez-vous in all of our studios, but excludes workshops or other special events.
4. The 10-Class Passes, 40-Class Passes and Drop-in Passes give access to classes & Rendez-vous in all of our studios, and excludes workshops or other special events
5. The activation date of your pass is the date of the first class booked and not cancelled, even if not attended.
6. The 10-class pass & Rendez-vous expires within 12 months of the activation of the pass. No refunds are offered due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
1 Contracts are concluded for a period of 12 months from the date of subscription, paid by direct debit. The subscription will be tacitly renewed without prior receipt of at least 30 days’ notice by post or email.
2 The date of activation of the contract is the date of purchase of the contract (unless you expressly request another date before the purchase is processed).
3. Any contract gives you access to courses and appointments according to the terms of the said contract in all our studios, but excludes workshops or other special events.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available to cover payment. If a payment is refused due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail. If a payment is rejected or declined, our policy is to reprocess the payment according to the following steps: a. The original card will be reprocessed. 2 b. if unsuccessful, any other cards registered under the member’s account will be processed.
Where applicable, an administrative fee will be charged to the amount due.
5. 5. Members will be suspended from the reservation in the event of failure to pay. The Body Training Studio is in no way responsible for any additional bank charges you may incur with your bank. Bank charges are governed by the terms and conditions of the contractual agreements between you and your bank.
6. In the event of early termination of a contract, the member must inform Body Training Studio with a minimum of 30 days’ notice by post or email and must pay an early termination fee equivalent to three times the amount of the said contract. In addition, the member will have to pay a fee of 75€ for administrative costs.
2. Booking Policy
1. Payment for all classes & Rendez-vous must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your spot.
2. Classes & Rendez-vous must be booked in advance. Classes & Rendez-vous are available for online booking.
A notification is sent to you by email once you are confirmed. d. “Add to Calendar” does not allow you to book because list are full and not available at that time. Try again later.
3. Cancellation Policy
1. If you can’t make it to your scheduled class & Rendez-vous, please cancel your spot to make your place available to others.
2. Cancellations must be made via the online booking system or mobile app maximum 4 hours before a class& Rendez-vous.
3. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email.
4. Body Training Studio account status will show a Late Cancel if you do not show up or cancel too late.
4. Studio Rules
1. Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Body Training Studio will not refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
2. The studio opens 30 minutes before class and closes 30 minutes after class. 3. No late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
4. Body Training Studio is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of personal property.
5. Body Training Studio reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. All members release Body Training Studio, its owners, directors, managers, teachers and all employees of all liability regarding any injury that may have occurred during a class. Suspension required due to injury will fall under the Suspension Policy.
5. Suspension Policy
All members have the right to suspend their membership under the following conditions.
1. The suspension can be requested once every calendar year.
2. The suspension can be applied for any reason. Medical cancellations/suspensions will fall under this policy.
3. The suspension is minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks. Medical suspensions can be requested for maximum 3 months upon submission of a doctor’s note.
4. The suspension request must mention a start and an end date.
5. The suspension has to be taken in one time. We apply a 20€ administration fee per suspension.
4 Requests for suspension must be made at email@example.com with a 5-day notice period before the start of the suspension. For medical suspensions, the suspension request must be submitted maximum 14 days after the start date of the suspension.
6. Information, Privacy & Security Policy
1. Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
2. Please be aware that Body Training Studio may alter the information on its website from time to time.
3. Body Training Studio shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website.
4. Body Training Studio does not guarantee that the website, its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. It is recommended to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this regard. Body Training Studio exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
5. Commitment to Data Security.
6. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
7. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
8. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
9. Body Training Studio will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.